ISO 10002:2004 Müşteri Memnuniyeti Yönetimi
» ISO 10002 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
It is a management approach that enables more profitable and long-term relationships with the company's potential customers and improves those relationships. First, the creation of a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints) envisages the fulfillment of management commitments related to the delivery of remediation of each complaint received and the improvement of customer service.
This standard was created to benefit organizations, customers, complainants and other interested parties. It is a standard developed to demonstrate and demonstrate these features for organizations that want to make a difference in their customers, who attach importance to the opinions and thoughts of their customers and use those opinions as much as possible for continuous improvement.
- Provide opportunities for customer feedback, including their complaints, to encourage, maintain or enhance customer loyalty and approval when they are not satisfied.
- The complaint can provide access to an open and responsible process of handling complaints.
- It can increase the ability to resolve complaints in a consistent, systematic and responsible way.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through the creation of a customer-focused environment with feedback is open, delivering the solution to each complaint received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its products and customer service.
- Contributes to the analysis and evaluation of complaints in order to improve the quality of service with the product and the customer.
- Provides a reduction in customer retention costs.
- Contributes to increased organization reputation.
- With a well-functioning complaints management system, the organization handles customer complaints in a flawless manner and easily dissatisfies customer dissatisfaction.