ISO 9001:2015 KALITE YÖNETIM SISTEMI
» ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
It specifies minimum requirements for an effective quality management system. The conditions are universal, the scale can be applied to every sector, regardless of the size. The standard tells what to do, but leaves the organization to do it. Quality Management Principles
1. Customer orientation
3. Employee involvement
4. Process approach
6. Evidence-based decision making
7. Relationship management
Purpose of Quality Management System
• Provide a general framework for quality management,
• Build trust among organizations,
• Procurement, maintenance and improvement of product / service quality by managing processes,
• Customer confidence in the consistency of products and services.
Benefits of Quality Management System
• Increasing the market reputation of the operator (prestige).
• Differentiation from competitors in marketing activities.
• To benefit from the commercial advantage of having a quality certificate with international validity (proof of qualification for export).
• Increase in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
• Reduction in error rates, shrinkage, reprocessing.
• Effective input, production and final control.
• Facilitate selection, evaluation and follow-up of suppliers.
• Facilitate the determination and distribution of authority and responsibilities within the enterprise.
• Creation of documentation (sub-structure) to ensure standardization of business activities.
• Establishing the infrastructure to ensure that historical records are kept on a regular basis.
• Ability to conduct case studies in the direction of data and statistical measures and to use these analysis results in future decisions.
• An important step towards institutionalization.