ISO 22301:2012 İŞ SÜREKLİLİĞİ YÖNETİM SİSTEMİ
» ISO 22301 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
They specify the requirements for establishing a documented management system for the recovery of adverse events, establishing plans for establishing business continuity, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, protecting and reducing risks.
This standard is a management system standard based on risk approach for establishing, implementing, monitoring, auditing, maintaining and improving business continuity. It sets out the requirements for organizations to develop a documented management system to save from destructive events, to set up plans to ensure business continuity, to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and prepare to reduce risks.
- Ensures that existing and potential threats to activities are identified and managed,
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to minimize the impact of events,
- Supports the continuation of critical functions during crises,
- Improve the post-crisis recovery process and reduce the number of operational stalls during the event / event,
- Provides the flexibility needed to meet customers / suppliers' requests / requests,
- Provides a systematic approach to ensure the continuity of business of organizations,
- Provides administrative convenience because it contains requirements for organizational structure, employees, policies, planning activities, procedures, processes and resources,
- Increase customer confidence and satisfaction by supporting all good business continuity practices.